You cannot talk about pumps in the industry and skip GRUNDFOS list of reliable, durable and cost-efficient pumps. GRUNDFOS is a premium pump brand that is technically advanced, easy to install and efficient to use, ensuring you save time, money and energy.
This article outlined the following domestic and residential application sectors: heating and air conditioning, water supply, irrigation and gardening, and the widespread use of rainwater. With Grundfos extensive range, there is a Grundfos home pressure pump to suit virtually every home needs and budget. We can deliver to your location in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano or any part of Nigeria.
Choosing the most Appropriate GRUNDFOS Model for Your Application
No matter your application area, selecting the most appropriate model for your application depends on:
- The amount of water required, often calculated as the flow rate and calculated in terms of the numbers of taps and outlets that are likely to be on simultaneously.
- Amount of pressure needed to pump through long runs of piping or elevated spaces such as multi-storey buildings.
The Pump House Limited offers a range of Grundfos Pumps ideally suited for any domestic household applications. This range of domestic household pumps include:-
- Variable Speed Household Pumps
Grundfos range of variable speed household pumps is robust and user friendly. Performance is adjusted according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps. Another advantage is the water cooling motor that ensures quiet operation, primarily if your pump is situated close to living quarters.
Why Choose a GRUNDFOS Variable Speed Pump?
This type of pump maintains water pressure at different points regardless of the increase in water demand for your household. When you use a GRUNDFOS Variable Speed Pump, the number of taps being used in your home doesn’t impact your water pressure or flow, with keeping pressure constant and steady.
Application Uses for GRUNDFOS Variable Speed Range
- Water boosting
- Household water supply
- Pressure boosting from about and below ground tanks.
Features of Grundfos Variable Speed Pumps
- Variable Speed – pump adjusts performance according to water demand, providing constant pressure to all taps.
- Self Priming – Ideal for pressurising water from above or below groundwater sources
- Energy Efficient – reduced power consumption and increased energy conservation.
- User Friendly – Easy LCDs for adjusting and monitoring settings.
- Protective Functions – Features like dry run protection, anti-cycling alarm and auto-reset.
- Easy Installation – Quick and easy installation in only three steps
- Self Priming Multistage Booster Pumps
Designed for both domestic and light industries use, the compact nature of the Grundfos booster self-priming range makes for a robust multistage centrifugal pump and a pressure manager controller.
The pressure manager allows the pump to start and stop automatically according to demand and protects the pump from dry running. If you are struggling with insufficient mains pressure, the Grundfos self-priming booster range is the perfect solution. It can also be used for above or below groundwater sources.
Why choose a GRUNDFOS Multistage pump?
If you have a positive head of pressure available to pump, a GRUNDFOS multistage pump is the perfect pump choice for you. Although multistage pumps are not self-priming, if your water tank is above ground with a discharge pipe at the bottom of your tank and your pump is at the tank base, this is positive head pressure and great for a multistage. Also, if your pump is close to a living area, then this is the best option as they are reticent. Multistage pumps utilise several impellers and diffuser assemblies (Stages) to increase the pressure from the pump & use less energy to do so.
Features of the Grundfos Self Priming Booster Pumps
- Self Priming – With a suction lift of up to 8 metres (self-priming up to 4 metres).
- Anti-Rust – All wetted parts are made from high quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- User-Friendly Interface – LED Indicators displaying power status, pump running and alarm indication
- Protective Features – dry run protection, thermal overload protection come as standard
- Easy Installation – Connect the inlet and outlet and adjust the start pressure to suit individual requirements.
- Integrated non-return valve – prevents backflow.
- Self Priming Jet Pumps
Do you have to draw water up a well or tank? Or any other water source that requires suction lift? Jet pumps are also self-priming, and the more depth the pump has to draw, the lesser the flow at the destination. Our essential pumps are capable of pumping from depths of up to 7-9m. So if you do not mind the noise, a jet pump is necessary if there is a bit of lift required.
Features of Grundfos Self Priming Jet Pumps
- It is self-priming with a suction lift of up to 7 metres, making it ideal for many installations.
- Anti-corrosive design – the materials of the pumps are lightweight and ensure excellent corrosion resistance.
- Protective features – dry run protection and cycling alarm.
- Stable Operation – The pump provides stable operation with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles and small sandy impurities in the water
- User-Friendly Interface – LED Indicators displaying power status, pump running and alarm indication.
As Grundfos Pumps authorised distributor in Nigeria, we are always at your beck and call to offer, repair, replace, and maintain your water supply systems. Contact us today to learn more about our affordable offers.